Sunday, January 10, 2010



I'm Kelly and I never thought I liked to cook until suddenly I did. A friend pointed out that everything I cooked seemed to come out of a can or a box and I was up to the challenge of trying some new recipes. 

I used to be intimidated if a recipe had over four steps but once I tried some and had a few successes I started to spend more time in kitchen.  Now I'm up for anything, well, almost anything.  I'm a vegetarian who eats fish (also known as a pescetarian) and although I will cook some meat for my meat-loving husband I will not eat it.  And while I can try to cook anything that doesn't mean it will be edible.

My intent for this blog is to talk about what I'm cooking, link to the things I fall in love with and share any life lessons I pick up along the way.

Please leave a comment or email me at kelly.spies@gmail.com to ask permission to use any content or photographs from this site.

If you have made it this far, THANK YOU!  You are either a friend, family member or some weary traveler who has stumbled on my blog.  Please feel free to visit anytime and I hope you find what you are looking for here.
 
Kelly